Pima County Recorders Office
Early Voting Begins
Early voting for the November 8 General Election continues through November 4. Voters who have requested to be on the Permanent Early Voting List will automatically receive a Vote-by-Mail ballot. Watch for the GREEN envelope in your mailbox. Any registered Pima County voter may visit any one of the satellite early voting sites throughout Pima County to cast their ballot early.
WHEN: Weekdays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
INFORMATION: (520) 724-4330 | Online | Información en Español
- Downtown- Recorder’s Main Office, 240 N. Stone Av.
- East Side- Recorder’s Annex, 6920 E. Broadway Bl., Suite D
- South Side- Recorder’s Annex, 6550 S. Country Club Rd.
- Northwest Side- Ascension Lutheran Church and School, 1220 W. Magee Road
- Sahuarita/Green Valley- Sahuarita Town Hall, 375 W. Sahuarita Center Way
- University Area- ASUA Administration Office, Student Union Third floor
- Ajo- Salazar-Ajo Library, 33 Plaza St.
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe- Pascua Yaqui Tribe Radio Station, 7474 S. Camino de Oeste
- Tohono O’odham Nation- Tohono O’odham High School, State Route 86 (milepost 74)
This dynamic, weeklong gathering returns for a second year with a goal of bringing together a wide range of people and interests to share perspectives and create innovative solutions in an effort to support Tucson's economy and culture. Created by StartUp Tucson, TENWEST seeks to emphasize four major elements of Tucson's culture: art, technology, entrepreneurship, and community.
Primary venues include Pennington Street (closed to automotive traffic,) the UA Downtown Campus, and Tucson Electric Power Headquarters.
WHEN: October 21 - 28- Daily Schedule
WHERE: Downtown and University Area
INFORMATION: (520) 477-8278 | Email | Online