3482 East River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
Park Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Detailed Map of Park
Get driving directions
- 2 covered basketball courts - available for basketball events by reservation through the field coordinator. Please call (520) 724-5196.
The half-size sunny court is first come, first served.
- Dog Parks - Located in the east part of park, easily accessible from Dodge Boulevard.
- Drinking water
- Equestrian arenas - Equestrian area is scheduled through Martina Gonzales. Please call 724-5207.
- Exercise stations
- Historic site
- 3 Picnic tables
- Playgrounds with shade structure
- 5 Ramadas with tables and grills (all ramadas need to be reserved to use)
- Soccer fields (lighted) - Use of the three athletic fields is scheduled by NRPR's field coordinator. Please call (520) 724-5196.
- Splash pad - Splash Pad will re-open April 19, 2014, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. It is NOT reservable.
- Walking Paths
Reservations and Rentals
Ramadas, Common Area and Equestrian Area
NOTE: Reserving a ramada DOES NOT reserve the splash pad. The splash pad is NOT reservable.
- Ramada B - Near splash pad, 3 tables with a grill
- Ramada D - By playground, 3 tables with a grill
- Ramada E - By playground, 3 tables with 2 grills
- Ramada G - East of the visitor center, 3 tables with 2 grills
All ramadas have electricity. To reserve ramada B through G please call (520) 724-2031 the fee is $25 for the full day or email your request. Please note that we do not accept checks for reserving the above ramadas.
- Ramada A - At south end of commons and memorial garden. There are 2 tables but no grill at this ramada. Fee is $25 for the full day.
- Common Area - The commons area is $100 (up to 150 people) and $300 for groups larger than 150 people. Maximum limit on the commons area is 500 people.
- Equestrian Area - The ramada at the equestrian area is called the hay barn and the fee is $100 for the full day.
Please call Martina Gonzales at (520) 724-5207 to reserve Ramada A, the Common Area or the Equestrian Area.
History of Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
Events Reservations Brochure
Events Reservation Request Form Please fill out this form and fax or email back your request.
Commemorative Brick Garden Form
Commemorative Garden Wall Form