One-Stop specializes in making employee recruitment easier and more cost effective for businesses. We offer a wide range of services to assist employers in the hiring process, whether you’re hiring 2 or 200+.
- Recruitment Advertising
- Application/Resume Collection
- Pre-screening of applicants
- Candidate Testing & Assessment
- Office Space for Interviewing
- Job Fairs
- And More!
Employers can use the Arizona Job Connection to:
- Define skills and post job orders to find potential candidates.
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data.
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically find candidates within the system that match the job skills of the job order.
- Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers, and others within the system email and message center.
To discuss your hiring needs, contact Vera Westerman, Workforce Development Professional, at (520) 724-5735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire pre-screened, job-ready youth for suitable vacancies in your company!
How can our organization sponsor a youth employee?
Organizations can "pledge" jobs for youth at any time during the year. Jobs can be full time, part time, internships or temporary, depending on your company's needs. These youth employees would be part of your organization's regular staff and payroll system.
What are the screening criteria?
In order to be referred to Pledge A Job, youth must have the following qualifications:
- Be ages 16-21
- Have some work or volunteer experience
- Complete a resume workshop, interviewing workshop, job readiness screening, and employability workshop
- Demonstrate willing to learn and desire to work
- Demonstrate basic reading, math and language skills
Why get involved?
Scores of young people in Pima County are waiting for an opportunity to learn new skills, to be introduced to the workplace, have mentors, and demonstrate their own unique aptitudes and abilities. Your business can play a key role in helping to prepare the upcoming workforce!
How can I get more information? E-mail your questions/requests to: email@example.com