Pima County Logo
  • Adopt a Pet

Find a Furry Valentine for FREE during National Adoption Weekend!

national adoption weekendThanks to support from PetSmart Charities, we're offering FREE dog, cat, puppy and kitten adoptions at ALL our locations Feb. 12, 13 and 14! 

Find us from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. all weekend at:

The special will be honored at our 4000 N. Silverbell Rd. shelter, too! It is  open on Friday, Feb. 12, from noon to 7, and on Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 13 and 14, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

See our dogs and our cats!

Find PACC Cats at PetSmart Every Day!

We offer cat and kitten adoptions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week at the FOUR local PetSmart locations listed below!
    • PetSmart at Oracle and Wetmore
    • PetSmart at Grant and Swan
    • PetSmart at El Con Mall (between Home Depot and Target)
    • PetSmart at Irvington and I-19

On Saturdays, we often bring dogs to the locations above, too! See our calendar of off-site adoption events to learn more.

Pets Available for Adoption

Check out all our available pets!

Better yet, come to our location for a look. We have an outdoor play area to get to know our dogs better. You’re welcome to bring your own dog along to see how they interact with the new pet.

Come see us. Our staff and volunteers stand ready to help you find the right companion animal for your lifestyle and household.

February Adoption Specials!

During National Adoption Weekend, over Feb. 13 - 15, all adoptions will be FREE! A standard $16 licensing fee applies to all adult dogs.

During the rest of the month, in honor of Valentine's Day on February 14, all pets who are at least 6 months old will have a $14 adoption fee all month long! All of our puppies and kittens will have a $50 adoption fee.

As always, any of our pets in the Silver Whiskers Club (that's pets who are over the age of 5 years) are FREE, plus the cost of license if applicable. And any pets who have been in the shelter longer than 2 weeks are also FREE, plus any related licensing costs.

Pets of the Week

To adopt a Pet of the Week - note the animal ID # and either call (520) 724-5900 or visit our shelter. Please be aware that the animals featured on our pet list may be adopted before you arrive; please try to call first.