Pima County Logo
  • Adopt a Pet

Free Adoptions For National Adoption Weekend, Sept. 16, 17 and 18!

cutie 
     -- Find wonderful dogs and cats from 10 to 4 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Grant and Swan PetSmart, the Oracle and Wetmore PetSmart, the Irvington and I-19 PetSmart, and the El Con Mall PetSmart. See a map here!

-- Loving families will pay NO adoption fee!

-- The special will also be honored at our shelter, 4000 N. Silverbell Rd., from noon to 7 on Friday, and 10 to 5 on Saturday and Sunday.

--  Every adoption includes your pet's spay or neuter surgery, vaccinations, microchip and vet visit! A standard $17 dog license fee may apply.

Pets Available for Adoption

tv kittyCheck out all our available pets!

Better yet come see us at our shelter, 4000 N. Silverbell Rd., or at our FOUR offsite PetSmart locations!

At our 4000 N. Silverbell Rd. shelter we have an outdoor play area to get to know our dogs better. You’re welcome to bring your own dog along to see how they interact with the new pet. Bring a friend to wait outside with your dog until it's time for the meet-and-greet.

Find PACC Pets at PetSmart Every Day!

We offer cat and kitten adoptions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week at these four PetSmart stores!

On Saturdays, we often bring dogs to the locations above, too! See our calendar of off-site adoption events to learn more.

Pets of the Week

To adopt a Pet of the Week - note the animal ID # and either call (520) 724-5900 or visit our shelter. Please be aware that the animals featured on our pet list may be adopted before you arrive; please try to call first.