Pima County Logo
  • Adopt a Pet

Adopt

Adoption Fees $0 to $50 -- Every Day!

No matter what type of furry friend you are looking for, you, you can him or her at one of our convenient adoption locations!

Our regular adoption fees are just $30 for pets who are 6 months old or up, and $50 for puppies and kittens who are less than 6 months old.

Members of our Long-timers Club, who have been here for more than 2 weeks, have no adoption fee. The same goes for members of our Silver Whiskers Club, who are 6 years old and up!

Your adoption fee includes your new best friend's spay or neuter surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, a microchip AND a free vet visit, too!  A standard $16 license fee applies to all adult dogs.

See our dogs and our cats!

Find PACC Cats at PetSmart Every Day!

We offer cat and kitten adoptions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week at the FOUR local PetSmart locations listed below!
    • PetSmart at Oracle and Wetmore
    • PetSmart at Grant and Swan
    • PetSmart at El Con Mall (between Home Depot and Target)
    • PetSmart at Irvington and I-19
    On Saturdays, we often bring dogs to the locations above, too! See our calendar of off-site adoption events to learn more.

Pets Available for Adoption

Check out all our available pets!

Better yet, come to our location for a look. We have an outdoor play area to get to know our dogs better. You’re welcome to bring your own dog along to see how they interact with the new pet.

Come see us. Our staff and volunteers stand ready to help you find the right companion animal for your lifestyle and household.

April Adoption Specials!

Our regular adoption fees are just $30 for pets who are 6 months old or up, and $50 for puppies and kittens who are less than 6 months old!

Your adoption fee includes your new best friend's spay or neuter surgery, age-appropriate vaccinations, a microchip AND a free vet visit, too!  A standard $16 license fee applies to all adult dogs.

As always, any of our pets in the Silver Whiskers Club (that's pets who are over the age of  6 years) are FREE, plus the cost of license if applicable. And any pets who have been in the shelter longer than 2 weeks are also FREE, plus any related licensing costs.

Pets of the Week

To adopt a Pet of the Week - note the animal ID # and either call (520) 724-5900 or visit our shelter. Please be aware that the animals featured on our pet list may be adopted before you arrive; please try to call first.