Provide for the prompt and consistent delivery of services to the public, litigants and attorneys within the judicial precinct in compliance with court mandates. Provide prompt and orderly disposition of civil, criminal and traffic cases. Maintain orderly, complete and accurate records. Collect, record and disburse fees and fines in accordance with statute, court orders and policy. Issue marriage licenses. Prepare various reports prescribed by law. Provide general information to the public regarding various County departments.
Ajo Justice Court observes the following 2013 holidays
||New Year's Day
||Martin Luther King, Jr.
Civil Rights Day
||Holiday (Resolution No. 2013 - 68)
*effective September 13, 2013
While your case is proceeding through the court system, please observe the following standards:
- No weapons are permitted in the Ajo Justice Court
- Sit quietly in the courtroom whenever court is in session. The proceedings are being recorded and background noise may interfere with the quality of the digital record.
- No cell phones, food, drink or gum chewing is allowed in the courtroom.
- Smoking is prohibited by law in all areas of government buildings.
Ajo Justice Court - Language Access Plan (LAP)
the Language Access Plan (LAP) describes the efforts of the Pima County Ajo Justice Court to provide timely and reasonable language interpretation and translation services to individuals of limited English proficiency (LEP), in order to facilitate effective participation in court events or programs. This plan is in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 CFR 80 et seq.; and 28 CFR 42, et seq., and Arizona Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-96, dated September 12, 2011. Details here...
- You must walk through security before entering the Courtroom.
- Court Security will determine which items or materials may be brought into the Courthouse.
Look Up Case Information