Health Alert:   COVID-19 Community Level:   HIGH   More information

Pima County & City of Tucson Consolidated Plan

What Kind of Community Do You Want?

File: Marist on Cathedral Square projectEvery five years Pima County and the City of Tucson must jointly submit a five-year Consolidated Plan to HUD - the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - to receive funds for programs such as Community Development Block Grant (CDBG); HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME); and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG). But first, County and City planners want the public's input to build a framework for HUD-funded projects and programs that meet community needs.

Two ways to give feedback

  1. Take the Resident Survey... 

  2. Join Community Forums.... 

    Help County and City planners shape the future during a pair of seminars set for Sept. 17 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sept. 18 from 1 to 8 p.m. at the City of Tucson Resource Campus, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop and at a roundtable on rural issues on Sept. 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pima County Ellie Towne Community Center, 1660 W. Ruthrauff Rd.

*Find Forum Details Here*

For more information call on the Consolidated Plan, contact the Pima County Community & Workforce Development Department online, or by phone, 520-724-3777.
Follow UsShare this page

Pima County Housing Center (El Banco)

(Community Assistance Division)
801 W. Congress St.
Tucson, AZ 85745

(520) 724-2460

Department Home Page
Department News