Health Alert:   COVID-19 Transmission Level:   HIGH   More information
Wear a mask; stay home.

Pima County FAQs

Because it’s not every day you have to call a government office to share concerns about a public restaurant or swimming pool, to report a dead animal in the road or address other issues, we’ve created this new section to highlight some of the most frequently asked questions received by our Pima County operator. 

I need to report a (restaurant, public swimming pool, hotel, etc.). Who Water safetyshould I contact?

The Pima County Health Department's Consumer Health and Food Safety division inspects and investigates complaints concerning food service establishments, swimming pools and housing. You can submit a feedback form or call them at (520) 724-7908 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

There's a dead animal on the road. Who should I call?

If you need to report a dead domestic animal on public property or along a roadside, please call our Pima Animal Care Center at (520) 724-5900, extension 4. PACC only picks up deceased cats, dogs and other companion pets. If your report is regarding dead wildlife, please call Arizona Game and Fish at (520) 628-5376.

Every two weeks we’ll highlight a new set. Do you have a question on a government office? E-mail us and we’ll include it in our next set of FAQs.

Previous FAQs.
Follow UsShare this page

Communications Office

130 W. Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701

(520) 724-9999

Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - noon and 1 - 5 p.m., except on holidays.

Department Home Page
Department News
Department Feedback Form
Subscribe to Pima County FYI Newsletter
Volunteer with Pima County