Health Alert:   COVID-19 Community Level:   HIGH   More information

Pima County FAQs

Because it’s not every day you have to call a government office to get a vendor's permit or ask a question about property taxes, we’ve created this new section to highlight some of the most frequently asked questions received by our Pima County operator. 

How can I get a vendor's permit?

Pima County FairPima County Procurement has all the information you'll need to do business with Pima County.

One of the first steps is to register yourself as a vendor in the Pima County Vendor Self Service System
That allows you to manage your account information, view your financial transactions and much more.

Note that you MUST register at least 48 hours in advance AND submit a signed W-9 Form to the Vendor Relations Coordinator to fully activate your account. Questions? Call 520-724-8465, 

Who do I speak to about my property taxes?

Depending on your question, you may need to speak to the Treasurer's Office, the County Assessor or even the State Legislature.

But your best first step is to check the Property Taxes website on all things related to property taxes. It will help you understand your tax bill and learn more about property taxes and how they are used.

You can also call our Property Taxes helpline at 520-724-8650 or 520-724-8750. 

Previous FAQs.
Follow UsShare this page

Communications Office

201 N. Stone Ave., 2nd Floor
Tucson, AZ 85701

(520) 724-9999

Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - noon and 1 - 5 p.m., except on holidays.

Department Home Page
Department News
Department Feedback Form
Subscribe to Pima County FYI Newsletter
Volunteer with Pima County