Pima County Logo
  • Utility Assistance

    To apply for Utility Assistance, you will need the following documents:

    • Utility Bills (Electric, Gas)
    • Applicant's Picture I.D.
    • Applicant's Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, naturalization papers, permanent resident card, passport)
    • Social Security cards for all household members
    • Proof of all household income for the past 30 days (paystubs, current award letters, etc.)

    For more information contact:

    • Emergency Assistance Program (520) 724-2667
    • City of Tucson/Environmental Services (520) 724-6770
    • Sewer Outreach Subsidy Discount Program (520) 724-3794
    • Telephone Assistance Program (TAP) (520) 724-6697
    • International Sonoran Desert Alliance (ISDA) (520) 387-3570 - serving Ajo, Arizona residents

    Follow UsShare this page

    Community and Economic Development Administration

    Jan Lesher
    Deputy County Administrator
    130 W. Congress St., 10th Fl.
    Tucson, AZ 85701

    (520) 724-8228

    Department Home
    Department Directory