The Pima County Health Department offers immunizations for children and adults. Please check locations and hours for a clinic near you.
- Locations of Pima County Health Department Immunization Clinics.
- Sliding Fee Clinics - Listing of all Arizona clinics offering sliding fee schedule services for under and uninsured clients.
We look forward to serving you
- Hours of service are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Appointment and walk-in services are available at all clinics
- Waiting times may vary
- For days with high patient volume, registration of new patients may end 30-90 minutes early
- Please bring immunization records, insurance or AHCCCS cards
- There may be a fee for adult immunizations
International Travel Immunizations
Beginning August 1, 2016, vaccinations for international travel is on hold at all PIma County Clinics. Please contact your medical provider for vaccinations or Passport Health or Concentra, for services or questions.
Additional Pima County Health Department Services
Family Support - Connecting families with parenting assistance at no cost
New Moms - Providing support for first-time pregnant women
Healthy Children - Education and support for pregnant and postpartum women
Nutritional Education - Nutritional food vouchers
Breastfeeding Education and Support - Provides encouragement and support
Birth Control - Women's health and family planning